Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I need... Basic First Aid Kits....

Classroom First Aid Kits...

 
What I need... is to find some basic first aid kits to keep in classrooms. 
I've been looking online, but I need to make some phone calls tomorrow! 
I need all of the supplies ready by mid August!  Yikes... right around the corner.
I can't believe it is July 10th (as I type this) already.

I had so many wonderful ideas and things I want to make/take/design/build/visit this summer.
I've accomplished a tiny fraction of my dream summer to-do list.
It's OK though... I've actually learned to relax a little bit which is also very enjoyable!

If you have any great suggestions for classroom first aid kits please let me know!

 
I will leave you with a couple of nice (calming) pictures...
 
 

 
 
 
Lake of the Ozarks MO!
love it there...
 

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...